STAFFORDSHIRE ONLY - Level 3 Learning from Child Safeguarding Practice Review Multi Agency Training
Date & Time:
This course is available for people working with children and families in Staffordshire. For those working with children and families outside of Staffordshire please contact your local Safeguarding Children Board.
Participants must have undertaken Level 1 Child Protection training before attending this course.
This course will update your Level 2 certificate to continue to be the Designated/Deputy Safeguarding Lead in your organisation for another 2 years.
For training costs please go to our webpage Staffordshire Safeguarding Children Board
- To have the time to stop & reflect
- To understand the history of reviews and their links to the legislation
- To consider the learning from national/ local reviews
- To become familiar with the CSPR processes and what this means for you!
- To apply learning to current caseload and future practice particularly in relation to analysis & decision making.
Good Internet connection needed
To be used on a laptop or desktop Computer (Can be used on a phone but very difficult)