STAFFORDSHIRE ONLY - Level 3 Learning from Child Safeguarding Practice Review Multi Agency Training
Date & Time:
Participants must have undertaken Level 1 Child Protection training before attending this course.
This course will update your Level 2 certificate to continue to be the Designated/Deputy Safeguarding Lead in your organisation for another 2 years.
For training costs please go to our webpage Staffordshire Safeguarding Children Board
- To have the time to stop & reflect
- To understand the history of reviews and their links to the legislation
- To consider the learning from national/ local reviews
- To become familiar with the CSPR processes and what this means for you!
- To apply learning to current caseload and future practice particularly in relation to analysis & decision making.
Booking has now closed for this event.
Good Internet connection needed
To be used on a laptop or desktop Computer (Can be used on a phone but very difficult)